Hi all! A quick announcement!
Mark Hilliard Atelier will be the East Coast rep for Steven Icanberry’s Alpenhause Kamera Werke Polaroid 110b and 900 camera conversions for 4×5 and select instant films currently on the market!
You have to see these wonderful camera systems! They are as functional as beautiful! If you have one of these Polaroid cameras, or a large format lens in the range of 90mm to 150mm (we have a list of what works and what doesn’t). Steven can create a CUSTOM conversion just for you!
For your conversion he will:
- Clean and make any repairs to the rangefinder.
- Clean and test your lens of choice.
- Calibrate the rangefinder within the camera to the lens.
- Modify the frame lines for the lens.
- Change the camera’s clothes and paint colors to make your camera an original that you can be proud of!
- He has many options for the systems also.
I have 2 of his conversions and can tell you that they are amazing camera systems. He has a custom designed machined metal camera back that can hold any standard film holder that is the nicest on the market.
You can call for an appointment to get a “hands on” with these systems. I will keep one or two on hand in my studio in Pawleys Island, SC.
I will have much more info in the next week including pricing and options!
In the meantime here is a LINK to a post I did on Steven several months ago!
You can visit Stevens web site HERE!